Hammer Whey Protein
- Maintains and helps repair lean muscle tissue
- Provides superb immune system support
- Minimizes post-exercise soreness
- Glutamine-fortified to enhance recovery
"Very clean and awesome tasting protein! The best protein powder on the market!" -AT
Whey Protein - Usage Instructions
97.9% lactose-free, glutamine-enhanced whey protein. Consume for recovery enhancement immediately following workouts and races or as part of a do-it-yourself Meal Replacement Product (MRP). See chart below to determine your daily protein intake requirements.
- DIY Recoverite #1 Mix 1.25 scoops of Unflavored Hammer Whey with 3 servings of Hammer Gel in 4-8 ounces (approx. 118 - 237 ml) of water.
- This provides up to 370 calories from 22.5 grams of protein and up to 66 grams of carbohydrates (the amount based on the flavor of Hammer Gel chosen.
- DIY Recoverite #2 Mix 1.5 scoops of Unflavored Hammer Whey with 3 scoops of HEED in 4-8 ounces (approx. 118 - 237 ml) of water.
- This provides 420 calories from 27 grams of protein and 78 grams of carbohydrates.
- HGH Booster To support a strong immune system during periods of stress and/or training volume, and to safely raise levels of HGH (up to 400%!), mix 1 scoop of Hammer Whey in 4-6 ounces (approx. 118-177ml) of water only (no carbohydrates) up to 30 minutes prior to bedtime.
Whey protein should not be used immediately before or during exercise due to the added glutamine, which tends to produce ammonia, a primary cause of premature muscle fatigue. For protein supplementation before or during exercise, we recommend Hammer Soy, Perpetuem, or Sustained Energy.
Daily Protein Intake Chart:
How much protein do endurance athletes need? Numerous studies have demonstrated that endurance athletes in heavy training need more protein than recreational athletes do. This chart gives you a good reference as to how much protein you should consider consuming daily from all sources. More information can be found in The Endurance Athlete's Guide To Success.
|lbs||aprx. kg||Off season and/or light workouts*||In-season and/or long workouts*|
*All measurements shown in grams needed per day
PRODUCT DETAIL & BENEFITS
Maintenance, repair, and growth of lean muscle mass are as important to your training as your energy source. That's why serious endurance athletes also need considerable amounts of protein, far above the normal adult RDA. Low dietary protein lengthens recovery time, causes muscle weakness, and suppresses the immune system. Prolonged protein deficiencies will cancel the beneficial effects of your workouts; instead, you will become susceptible to fatigue, lethargy, anemia, and possibly even more severe disorders. Athletes with over-training syndrome usually have protein deficiency.
Hammer Whey fulfills your post-workout protein requirements, without any added sugars, fillers, artificial sweeteners, or other questionable nutrients
Why Hammer Whey for recovery?
Whey is available in the following delicious flavors: Chocolate, Chai, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Unflavored.
Protein supplementation is absolutely essential for any hard-training athlete to maintain, repair, and grow lean muscle mass. Hammer Whey, ideal for supporting your immune system, and enhancing recovery between workouts and races, helps you obtain the full amount of protein you need daily.
Whey is the most easily assimilated of all proteins and is packed with a tremendous amount of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids. Hammer Whey also contains high amounts of other recovery-specific amino acids and is glutamine-fortified for immune system support. Hammer Whey is 100% whey protein isolate, so you get more actual protein per serving and less lactose and fat than obtained through the commonly found concentrate form.
Serious endurance athletes have protein requirements far above the normal adult RDA, so make sure you always have Hammer Whey on hand.
Q: Should I use Whey or Soy?
Note: Studies have established a suggested daily requirement of at least a half-gram of protein per pound of body weight for endurance athletes.
Whey Protein does not contain:
Wheat, gluten, added simple sugars, stimulants, fad ingredients, or artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. If a "protein drink" contains any of the above ingredients, it can cause unwanted side effects that may actually hinder your performance.