Hammer Anti-Fatigue Caps
- Prolonga la resistencia en entrenamientos largos y en carreras de ultra distancia.
- Ayuda a la producción de energía
- Ayuda a prevenir dolores musculares
- Contrarresta la fatiga cotidiana
Anti-Fatigue Caps - Usage Instructions
- 2-4 capsules one hour prior to training. This would provide an initial dose of 500-1000 mg magnesium/potassium aspartate, and 480-960 mg of OKG, an excellent dose at the onset of an endurance workout or race.
- An additional 1-2 capsules each hour, at the two-hour mark and beyond, during extended endurance sessions is also suggested.
PRODUCT DETAIL & BENEFITS
The Anti-Fatigue Caps Formula:
Potassium/Magnesium Aspartate - A well-known nutritionist says it best regarding aspartic acid, "Because aspartic acid increases stamina, it is good for fatigue and plays a vital role in metabolism. It is good for athletes and helps to protect the liver by aiding in the removal of excess ammonia." Studies (Agersborg and Shaw 1962, Hicks 1964, Gaby 1982) show this combination provides substantial benefit to the prevention of fatigue. Aspartic acid also combines with other amino acids to form molecules that absorb toxins and remove them from the bloodstream, aids the function of RNA and DNA, and helps to protect the liver. Additionally, the potassium/magnesium aspartate compound increases production of a key substrate, oxaloacetate, which is involved in energy production.
OKG - Both ornithine and alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) provide a readily available, non ammonia-producing source of glutamine in the body. Glutamine is depleted at high rates during exercise but cannot be replaced with regular glutamine as it creates excess ammonia on its own. OKG increases the amount of glutamine in the muscle and also helps prevent muscle catabolism. Another well-known nutritionist writes, "Both ornithine and alpha-ketoglutarate act in the body as an ammonia scavenger."
Thoroughly tested over several years in the most extreme athletic endurance events, Anti-Fatigue Caps helps remove fatigue-causing, performance-robbing ammonia. During extended endurance exercise the body accumulates excess ammonia from protein metabolism, which interferes with glycogen production, disrupting energy output. Anti-Fatigue Caps is a one-of-a-kind supplement combining two well-known ammonia-scavenging nutrients. Clean up the waste products of combustion, or you'll pay the price. To stay strong in multi-hour events, you need Anti-Fatigue Caps.